6' Flexible Hardscape Basin
Prefer an open basin for your Scupper or Spouts?
The 6' Flexible Hardscape Basin is a great option for customizing your spillway reservoir with neutral colors to match most block configurations.
Flexible Basins work well with custom block reservoirs up to 6 feet wide, especially in northern climates, where frostproofing masonry can be a concern.
Available in grey, black and tan to match or complement block colors, these rip stop PVC reservoirs eliminate corner folds and wrinkles of makeshift EPDM constructs and come pre-punched for included bulkhead fittings, with 10" backing plates for plumbing submersible or external pumps.
- For those applications that require an open basin, Atlantic's Flexible Basins are the easiest way to waterproof your block installation
- Unlike improvised EPDM liner basins, welded corner construction eliminates folds and wrinkles for a neat professional appearance
- Reinforced PVC construction with fold out flaps anchors liner under capstones for security and durability
- Basins are available in tan, grey and black to complement any surround up to eight-feet wide
- Conveniently pre-punched, with backing plates and bulkheads to plumb submersible or external pumps
- Perfect for Atlantic's Scupper and Wall Spout installations
|| INSIDE TIP ||
For best results, fill Flexible Basin with water before finishing off the surrounding walls with caps.
You'll be able to pull the flexible sides upwards and work out any wrinkles for the most attractive appearance before permanently attaching the top layer of wall blocks.