Aquascape® Aquabasin 45
The Aquascape AquaBasin® 45 is a dependable water basin that meets the needs of a wide variety of decorative water features, such as stone, brass, ceramic, and resin fountains. The basin is constructed of professional-grade, high-density polyethylene and backed by a lifetime warranty to ensure years of satisfaction.
The AquaBasin® 45 pump flow rates up 4,000 gallons per hour and can store up to 98 gallons of water.
The deck cylinders can be drilled which allows a variety of plumbing and lighting options to keep unsightly cables and plumbing out of sight. The large, flat deck makes it easy to set and position fountains and the center cylinder is pre-drilled for plumbing single fountain applications. A pump access panel with integrated handle makes it easy to remove the cover for pump access.
The large size of the corner access is compatible with larger pumps and is elevated to prevent gravel from falling into the basin during pump maintenance.
Also, the square shape reduces water loss due to splash off and maximizes water storage capacity and drainage slots throughout the deck maximize water circulation.
The AquaBasin® 45 can also be used to create a small waterfall (SKU#83013).
- Ideal for a wide variety of water feature sizes and styles
- Professional-grade, high-density polyethylene construction is built to last
- Drillable deck cylinders provide endless plumbing and lighting options
- Elevated corner pump access prevents gravel from falling into the basin
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 44.5"L x 44.5"W x 16"H
- Storage Gallons: 98
- Max Pump Flow: 4,000 GPH
- Weight Capacity: 1,200 lbs.